• October 4 - 6
  • 10am - 5pm, daily

Ticket Sales Start in August 2019

For the latest follow us on:
21 08, 2018

Livery Stable

By |2018-08-31T17:23:18+00:00August 21st, 2018|Homes, Saturday Homes|

15483 Second Street The Livery Stable served the transportation needs of Waterford from at least 1851 to the mid-twentieth century, when it was converted first to an antique shop and, in the 1990s, a residence. The 1851 deed mentions the [...]

21 08, 2018

The Iron Store House

By |2018-08-31T17:24:01+00:00August 21st, 2018|Homes, Saturday Homes|

40180 Main Street The ground floor of this home was built “as a ware-house” by Quaker John W. Williams (1771-1840) proprietor of a general store across the street, now the Waterford Post Office. Williams, one of the first four commissioners [...]

21 08, 2018

Pink House

By |2018-08-31T17:26:04+00:00August 21st, 2018|Homes, Saturday Homes|

40174 Main Street In 1825, Lewis Klein opened this building as a tavern. He had purchased the lot from Quaker William Hough a decade earlier for $80. Like many of its neighbors on Main Street, it was designed for mixed [...]

This website uses cookies and third party services. Ok